Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm a Beta Tester!

I have always thought that it would be cool to be a beta tester. It's been an allusive activity for me. I thought you had to be in some geek club or nerd fraternity to beta test new software or hardware. I now know that this is not the case.

Through my favorite magazine Computer Music Magazine I found this new software called Ohm Studio. I was messing around on facebook when I came across this news clip in my feed about the new software, I clicked it and BAM there it was "Do you want to be a beta tester?" . I quickly filled out the application. As I filled out each box on the form I realized that I was actually very qualified to do this. I wasn't faking it or lying about my skills to get this job. The soon offered the job to me and so here I am.

Here is a link to the Ohm Studio website. More info as it comes!



Yay Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment